Wow, as a someone who is an incredibly 'visual' person (I mean come on, this is a makeup blog...) or really, simply as someone whose greatest pleasures revolve things that require sight - drawing, reading, pottery...I honestly had forgotten how many wonders the other senses give us.
To me, the most wonderful, exquisite, beautiful things in the world to....
- SEE are the fade of colors right between the horizon and the sky, sunlight in a room with white walls and a glossy hardwood floor
- HEAR is the burble of my family's voices in the background, the sound of water flowing
- TOUCH is a perfectly smooth piece of pottery, microfiber fabrics
- TASTE is defintely cheese - dessert cheeses like brie, mascarpone, Stilton, Wensleydale. I also love the taste of the 'perfect' water (I can't describe it), and my mom's jook with a dash of sesame oil, carrots, and Singles cheese ^.^
- SMELL of cleanliness. In my mind, it's a mix of Dove soap, Clorox wipes and lemons. And of course the smell of baked goods and chicken soup.
- FEEL is the contentment of snuggling into a toasty blanket right after you have showered, of sharing an awesome joke with somebody, of experiencing something delightfully new....
....ah, yes....life can be fine indeed.
In other news - I finally got my hands on the Missha The Style Glow Lip Balm in OR1 Mandarin Orange. I really wanted CR01 Scarlet Corel, but holy mothballs not only were these OOS for weeks, my local Missha only carried 3 colors. Maybe when I go to Busan, I'll check again if I come across another Missha. I started recording my next video but it has been busy so...yeah...it won't be up till next month :(