Glico Pocky Chocolate Dessert: "Custard cake of strawberry"

9.17.2010


Another quick snack review :DDDDD I love these. I could probably eat 20 boxes of these a day.


They're basically a very decadent Pocky with two layers of chocolate-y goodness...in this case custard cake and strawberry.  Or as the box says, "Custard cake of strawberry" :\ 

 

Each box has 4 pouches of 3 sticks...which lasts me all of 10 minutes :P  The custard layer is not quite as green as it looks in the pics, it's really a nice mellow yellow >_> but regardless, it's quite a pretty little snack with cute lil crisscrosses going willy nilly. This could be too sweet for some but the classic Pocky has way too little chocolate coating for me....so I really like these more :) plus they have more "exotic" flavors like Chocolate Banana Cake, Hazelnut, Chocolate Formage, Double Chocolate, Tiramisu, Marron White, Chestnut, Strawberry Shortcake, and Orange.... I've only ever been able to try this and Chocolate Banana Cake, both of which were wonderfully creamy and decadent.  It's too bad the Asian markets around here don't carry the full range :(

11 comments :

  1. POCKY!! Mmm, yummy :D The chocolate almond ones are my favorite :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh Pocky !!! I've never seen these before.. They look shooo yummmm though !! I want I want !!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo! My favourite is actually the chocolate coconut!

    bubbs
    www.paris-on-my-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. POCKY STICKS!!! those things are extremely addicting. I definitely could go for the chocolate ones right now...

    http://www.diyainherstilettos.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. one word yummy
    come visit me and follow
    http://modafirstwithconcetta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh... this looks really yummy!

    xx

    Cyliaaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhh
    i would definitely want to try the tiramisu one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just, just, just got a pack of Custard Cake of Strawberry Dessert Pocky, and MY GOODNESS they're amazing.

    Way better than American Pocky, for sure.

    http://scram-scream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. one word yummy
    come visit me and follow
    http://modafirstwithconcetta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. POCKY STICKS!!! those things are extremely addicting. I definitely could go for the chocolate ones right now...

    http://www.diyainherstilettos.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. eToro is the #1 forex broker for new and advanced traders.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels