Korea Trip 2010, Part 6: Heading Back to Seoul

12.15.2010

Continued from Part 5: Busan Shinsaegae
Or start from the beginning, Part 1: Flying to Tokyo


I thought it was about time I continue recapping my Korea 2010 trip ^_^ I'm going to try to finish recapping this travel series before December is over because I might be going to Korea again soon and want to have this out of the way before then :) Also - shout out to omyimagination who I believe is in Korea right now!

After a few days in Busan we had to go to Seoul for a few days and instead of taking the KTX, we decided to take a small plane.  The plane goes much faster of course, it's only a 1 hour flight or so between Seoul and Busan.  I forgot the name of the airport we went to but it was much smaller than Incheon Intl Airport as this airport only conducts domestic flights.  We had some time to kill so we went to this restaurant called food*clock (I presume cuz people at the airport eat whilst waiting for their plane ;) )~


Are those not the sweetest booths :D?!

I got seafood soon-du-bu chiga (seafood tofu soup). I love tofu :)

Side dishes: quail eggs, damn...forgot the name..., kimchee.
Poor crab (leg) :(
Awww...so cute. They're the size of my thumb. They taste...like an egg with very little whites.
After that I wandered to the bathroom, which was pretty friggin sweet.  And yes, I just stood there creepily taking pictures of the bathroom ;)


But the coolest thing was the mirror by the sinks....

Ehhe, can you see the lady's legs behind mine ;)?
I nobly resisted the temptation to go into the men's room and see if they had a matching mirror :D Pretty short post eh ^_^

Onwards to Part 7: Back in Seoul!

16 comments :

  1. oooh i miss korea the food and the shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...the food looks sooo good....I'm a big fan of korean cuisine...love them to the max...

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww i wanna go to korea again!!!!!!! i went on a tour last time though... so it wasnt as fun :( next time i go.. i will prob explore it myself!! but i miss it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm quail eggs !!!! sooo yummy !!! and kimchee !!!! hehe. i had a stopover in korea twice... ^_^ when are you going again? =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. ayayay! i love soon dubuchigae! tofu nomnomnom! hahaha! i will visit Seoul soon! thanks for the nice photos! those booths look so cozy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to visit S. Korea one day for the shopping and the food :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a friend living in S.Korea and another who is flying there next week. I have them on a mission. To get me quite a few beauty products and lots fo BigBang stuff......in return I'll be sending tampons and toothpaste. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a lot of fun :) The food is delicious I'll bet :) I love tofu as well! I don't know why some people just don't like it, b/c I love everything about it!! :D

    I wish I can go to Korea right now! Is the 24 hr mall true?! :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been through all of your Korea posts thus far ^^ Now you make me want to go visit organised Asia even more! Everything is so clean and in order o.O
    Wondering how they do it...

    I love how you put in food pics in each and every single one of your posts ^^ It looks delicious! Poor crab probably didn't think so ^^
    And I want a mirror like that! Isn't it a creative idea?

    Looking forward to your next post!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Korean food ♡!

    is it cold n winter there? everyone's just wearing short-sleeve tee @_@!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhh, I really would love to go to Koreaaaa =( Never been there =( sigh..

    btw. reply to your comment:
    where do you live =)? Don't they sell tip painters at your place :O ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a mouth-watering pics~~~ pls post up some more ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yummo food! The mirror does look really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw I love your travel posts. The food looks yummy. Designs are so much cooler in Asia, the bathroom is an example. ^^

    I saw on Twitter, hope you get to go back to Korea soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i wanna go to korea~~~~ take me w/ youuu lol

    the booths look so cozy and intimate =D
    love love love soon du bu chiga =D YUMMMY

    && fancy washroom ~
    i'd take a million pics too lol
    there's one bathroom i went to in toronto that was aquatic themed
    the floors were clear and looked like an aquarium except the fish were fake and there's no water
    but now that the restaurants been there awhile... it's kinda icky...
    they don't care for the decor as much anymore i guess

    ReplyDelete
  16. Discover how to get free flights using Travel Hacking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels