Happy Halloween! + Preview~

10.31.2010


I thought this pumpkin was so cool - it was on PostSecret (the first thing I check on Sunday mornings)~ Also check out this yummy looking Halloween Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecakes at Tasty Kitchen.


Lastly, I was not able to get my last (and actual) Halloween look in time (nooooooooo) but here's a teaserrrrr!!!!


Yeah, that's me. Photoshopped into a screenshot of Alice 2. With a (real) butcher knife....or should I say Vorpal blade ;) YEAH.

I had so so so much fun doing this.  Love the game, love the dark version of Alice...so I got really into character and just went crazy with pictures (in case you couldn't tell ehhe)   So, yeah :)  I'll get the actual makeup tutorial for this look sometime Sunday night-ish?  I just need to finish editing the vid and watermarking pictures. And probably taking more pictures because I have to put everything back on again this evening for Halloween.

Have a wonderful, safe and
Happy Halloween!

13 comments :

  1. The pumkin is cool, the cupcakes look yummy, and your picture is wicked!:D Loving it!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, the cupcake looks nice and very halloweenish xD cool!
    and that picture, before I had read your post I didn't see it that you've edited it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pumpkin! Great picture!

    <a href="http://thebodyshopfan.blogspot.com>Confessions of a Beautyholic</a>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Halloween to you too!!! Hehe, I loved Alice, and I love how you put yourself in the woods... That skull is funny!!! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. look forward to seeing those pictures! and btw that pimpkin idea is so neat, first time I've seen it like that! hope you had a great halloween weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great PhotoShop pic of you in the woods. It looks spooky. Cupcake is to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The picture is so awesome. Very creative and I love the little twist of the knife that you're holding. Gives it a great spook!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG! The pumpkin is cute and creepy at the same time! :)) I wonder if the back is cracked too.

    The cheesecake looks so yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy late Halloween! The dark version of Alice is def. very cool and good job on the photo shop. Mmm cookies look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! The pumpkin is cute and creepy at the same time! :)) I wonder if the back is cracked too.

    The cheesecake looks so yummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy late Halloween! The dark version of Alice is def. very cool and good job on the photo shop. Mmm cookies look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  12. look forward to seeing those pictures! and btw that pimpkin idea is so neat, first time I've seen it like that! hope you had a great halloween weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels