Sephora Friends & Family Haul 2010

11.14.2010

This is just a quick post to give you a peek at my haul from the Sephora Friends & Family Sale.  I don't think I got too much all things considered ^^ but I will be reviewing these in the next few days~


I will say that the Benefit Boi-ing Concealer is lovely. That and the OPI Flurry Up nail polish are my favorites from this haul.  I'll be reviewing the NARS Orgasm Lust Lip and Cheek Set sometime this week so I won't say anything about it right now. Have a good week everyone~!

12 comments :

  1. Great haul! Looking forward for your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice haul! yay cant wait for your reviews !

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha omg me and nikka said the same thing ! i didn't even see her comment before.. lol..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do I spy Benefit's Boi-ing Concealor? Let me know how that is coming along for you. I'm glad you're going to give it a try. Oh and yes, please do a review on Orgasm blush and lipgloss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul Elle! Are you going to do a picture review of the concealer? I'm concealer crazy and have always wanted to try the Benefit one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your comment! you're too kind! :)
    I can't wait for your NARS review! I've always wondered about their products.

    love
    sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. This might sound like a noob question (because I am a "noob") but what is a friends & family sale ? I don't think we have em' over here ! I love how they allow you to include samples in the shipping !

    Looking forward to the review ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Boi-ing too!! it's my past HG hehe, great haul up there :D!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hehe I'v bought the liquid liner to do the cat eyes ^.^ I'm practising to get it right...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! Looking forward to reading your review :] I've heard alot of buzz about the Nars blushes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome haul! I want everything from your haul :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels