Review: Acne Patch Comparison (Lioele VS The Face Shop)

1.15.2011


A nice short post *whew*  I love making these little charts. Yeah, I know...I need a hobby hahaah.  If you are bored enough to want to hear me talk about this in a video - click here and go towards the end :}


Link: Lioele AC Trouble Control Patches
Link: The Face Shop Spot Clear Intensive Patches


Basically, Lioele ftw!  Definitely want to try Nexcare Acne Dressing, I hear great things and tis supa cheap, but it's always OOS :(

6 comments :

  1. Lololol- it's okay, man. I was the only kid jazzed about Venn diagrams in my grade 2 class. Haha. Sometimes diagramming/making a chart is very calming.

    Anywayyy, this post is super-useful to me since this past school year brought with it the worst breakout I've ever had, Haha.

    I shall now go stalk Janie's site for ski care products~. : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently tried Nexcare & it's pure amazingness. I've asked my aunt to bring a suitcase back from Hong Kong cause I doubt N.America will ever get these sweet acne patches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried these before, but i'm wondering if these things really work o__O"

    ReplyDelete
  4. great chart!!!
    i didn't know you were "allowed" to wash your face with these on...
    you definitely HAVE to try the nexcare ones~
    it's one of my holy grail products
    but i only use it at night before i go to bed..
    and it comes with 2 sizes... at least the one i use~
    (green box)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you get these products ? hwo do we order ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. great chart!!!
    i didn't know you were "allowed" to wash your face with these on...
    you definitely HAVE to try the nexcare ones~
    it's one of my holy grail products
    but i only use it at night before i go to bed..
    and it comes with 2 sizes... at least the one i use~
    (green box)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels