NOTD: Zoya Rica from the Sunshine 2011 Collection + Candyyy

5.14.2011

Grrr...I'm still so annoyed with Blogger :( I lost about 2-3 drafted posts during the whole Blogger fiasco and I'm still sulking about it ^^;; I have to write my travel post again and for chrissake WHY won't the image uploader work in Firefox!?   I hate having to open Safari to just upload a picture into these posts.

Ok I'm dumb.  I somehow disabled 3rd party cookies ^^;; Now I can FINALLY COMMENT other people's blogs! So yeah.  If one day you're on blogger and your image uploader and/or you can't post comments - check if you enabled 3rd party cookies x}


Zoya Rica - 2 coats
Seche Vite Top Coat

Another NOTD, seriously? yeahhh I don't know why, but I am obsessed with painting my nails. It's therapeutic for me - painting my nails while watching to TV is my way of unwinding on Friday night ^_^ This is another slight repeat color for me; I usually wear it in a rainbow and this was my first time wearing it as a solo color.  It's a lovely color either way though isn't it ^_^?

Also - I haven't posted about CANDY in awhile. I've an uncontrollable sweet tooth so I'm forever snacking on candy of some kind and here are a few gems I've tried in the past few weeks months (plus a few favorites):


Steph of Julu Jewelry sent me this along with a pair of Angel Wing Pearl Earrings I ordered awhile back.  I love the earrings btw, I got them in lavender and I wear them pretty often since they are pearls and studded.  The pearl is quite large so they're very noticeable.  It's also in rhodium so no tarnishing~  Anyway, these alien-eggs are SO GOOD.  It's powdered matcha on the outside with a red been filling if I recall correctly. The triangle packaging is so cool too.  I wish I could find these in Asian markets but no luck :( SO GOOD, highly recommended indeed!


Bali's Best - SO AMAZINGGGGGGGG.  They sell these in random Asian markets now (Hmart and Hanaro) - YES.  My favorite hands down is the Green Tea Latte one.  It actually tastes like green tea!   The Latte candy (yellow bag) is pretty good too, it tastes like a real latte drink.  It's quite strong actually :)


The green tea is a little disk with no filling and the Latte Candy is fatter because it has a creamy milk center :)~  My 2nd favorite is Bali's Coffee candy. It's SO coffee-ish! It has no filling but it tastes like pure unadulterated black coffee.   I have also tried the Expresso candy, which has a filling as well.  That one is my dad's favorite because it's sweeter ^_^  Sadly, you can only buy in bulk from the official website, but there are a ton of sellers who sell individual bags online.  I am DYING to try the Citrus and Iced Tea Candy; if the Green Tea Latte one is any indication, it'll pure tea goodness :D  Sadly, I have never seen the Citrus or Iced Tea ones in stores :( I may very well order them online one day.  Everyone must try this brand!

Some quick replies to people because Blogger commenting is being such an ass:
Aki! - I tried posting on your blog but it was NOT WORKING :( But yes, I saw the tag and thank you very much for doing it ^_^

Suzy - yes I'll do this tag soon.  I just need to take a pic :} Thank you for tagging me.

Eleonora - Yep, I visited Dongdaemun!  I forgot my camera that day though so no pics :( I liked the setup a lot but everything seemed a little overpriced to me after being in Busan for some reason though :P I had A LOT of fun there just walking around there and I'll definitely be going back. What's the name of the restaurant?  I'll be going back to Korea in October I think and I'd love to stop by there.

....and I think that is all the questions ^_^  Man I have missed the blog-o-sphere....14 days = 14 Internet years ahah.

8 comments :

  1. i only do my nails when i m watching tv or anime! i have been looking for a nice bright yellow polish... the ones i have are too pastel ....

    oooo there's another ulta coupon for $5 off $%10 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, those alien eggs look so freaking delicious! I love anything that looks like green matcha balls! :p I actually thought they were the little peas from your banner! hahaha
    Your nails are always so 3Dish :) I love the color! I haven't painted my nails for at least 3 months I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Zoya nail polish looks so juicy and fresh for summer!

    Yummy, I love candies too! I should send you some yummy Austrian candies to try, hehe... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had this color on all of last week! I love how gorgeous the color is - whenever I got bored at work I would just admire my nails lol. Those candies look really yummy - I've never seen them at my Asian markets before, but I'll keep an eye out for the Green Tea ones :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. How about trying google chrome? :) I know that my blogpost's blogs look awesome in chrome and there is no problem in uploading pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, those alien eggs look so freaking delicious! I love anything that looks like green matcha balls! :p I actually thought they were the little peas from your banner! hahaha
    Your nails are always so 3Dish :) I love the color! I haven't painted my nails for at least 3 months I think!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete
  8. eToro is the #1 forex trading platform for rookie and established traders.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels