Happy Thanksgiving v^_^v!

11.23.2011


Heyyyy everyone :) I just wanted to wish those who celebrate Thanksgiving a day of lots of love, cheer, and yummy things to eat.   Use the pics below to whet your appetites (for dessert ^_~) tomorrow!!

Cupcakes Galore: Pumpkin, Corn on the Cobcakes, Pies!, Meal on a tray, Stuffed turkey, and a mini turkey+mashed potatoes ^_^!! Credits: Google - but let me know if you want credits.  The pumpkin ones are Duncan Hines.

An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving Day. ~ Irv Kupcinet

Happy Thanksgiving!

13 comments :

  1. GAHHHHHHHHH

    So cute. I'm a sucker for cute food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving... damn yous & your delicious foods XD Tempted to stuff my face & celebrate a NZ non-existent thanksgiving now lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I really like the turkey ones. My friends and I made Thanksgiving dinner for the first time this year and it was pretty fun. Happy Thanksgiving Elle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving Elle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are too beautiful to eat! Happy Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg! soo cute cupcakes!! =D
    the first one with the turkey on top so funny n cute! n the pumpkin one!! >U<

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe  the turkey cupcakes are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you had a wonderful holiday Elle! And Xmas will be just around the corner very soon too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy belated thanksgiving haha =P hope you had a lovely day ! we don't celebrate it here so i totally forgot about it actually xD

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeah yeah yeahhhh i like having so many holidays around the corner~ I hope you had a great thanksgiving :) Christmas is gonna be pretty sweet too because we get a lot of days off since Christmas and new years all fall on weekends this year ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. ehhe i know...I don't how they made it so perfectly ^_^! The mashed potatoes one gross me out a little though...they look too...mashed potato-y...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dude, you make cute food all the time. I can't figure out how you get your macaron tops so fluffy and round x_x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels