Most Beautiful Lashes I've Ever Seen

3.19.2012


BWAHHAHAHA How cute is that?!  I'll bet $5 that a woman drives this car ;) The fact that it's Korean car just makes in funnier (or is that just me?). The non-PC joke possibilities here are endless ^_~

Sadly, I was only able capture this one image before the batteries on my camera died :P  I saw so many funny/random things this weekend - it's like God was telling me to get an iPhone or GalaxyS so I can tweet/Instagram this kind of stuff 24/7. Naturally, I am sick of my iPad 2 and am lusting after the iPad 3 now, which was thankfully released with an acceptable camera (a curse on the shitty iPad 2 camera. IT SUX.) Anyway, the iPhone 5 is supposed to released in late 2012 (hallelujah!) and if the battery life is improved (everyone I know has to charge their iPhone everyday), I don't think my willpower will be able to hold out much longer....

14 comments :

  1. Super cute! That's exciting news about the iPhone 5!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! But it's a minivan, so does that mean she probably has kids? If soo....imagine how embarrassed her son might be, if she had one. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I remember seeing a pair on a VW bug in Christmas, it's too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo i seem those, but not in real life =P ha

    xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo
    http://hitomineko-hn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahha i've seen those on a few cars. mostly VW Beetles. looks quite cute on the Beetles tbh LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, this is a good one!:D


    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha this is so cute :D

    I wish I had an Iphone as well...I want to Instagram like every other blogger too :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOWWW argghhh!! The ridiculous iPhone Instagram "rebellion" kind of made me feel less bad though. Geez, get a life....I can't believe iPhone Instagram users cared that the app was released in Androids. It kind of made the Instagram seem like a pack of wanna be photographer hipsters instead of a fun photo sharing community...

      Delete
  8. hahaha xD i've ssen such a picture before but never in real.. you really should get an iphone ^^ it's so much fun! i bought one recently :D i've entered a whole new world XD seriously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit -- I think it would xD the iPad 2's camera sux but I love playing on Pixalmatic and Powercam all the same. If I had an iPhone, gosh I could never get anyway work done ^^ Speaking of, we should play Draw Something together :)!!

      Delete
    2. lol! my car used to have like that. mine are curled lashes! ^^

      new follower gre.

      xx

      http://poptartselle.blogspot.com

      Delete
  9. cute blog. following u. follow bk if u lke my blog
    www.drpoisonivy.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  10. You might be qualified for a complimentary Apple iPhone 7.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels