Top 12 of 2012 (late of course)

1.07.2013


omg - a VIDEOOOOO!  Gahh, I was hitting so many snags while recording this!  Crashing laptops, dying camera batteries, and in particular, my spectacularly crappy lighting setup.... I did not even notice the awful shadowing on my face and in the background till I started editing and by then, I was in no mood to record again ;_; Next time I shall do better!  In any case, I figured I would pop this up anyway, flaws and all, because if I keep fiddling with it till I am satisfied, I will end up posting this as a 2013 favorites video :P



It feels both awkward and refreshing to put a video up after all this time.  I feel a little self conscious honestly >_<  Ah well, a new year is for new beginnings - here's to getting comfortable in my (YT) skin again!

Products Mentioned:
12.) Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
11.) NYX Round Lipstick in Pumpkin Pie
10.) Sheet masks: My Beauty Diary Cooling mask, Apple Polyphenol mask, Skinfood Facial Water Vita Gel Masks (scroll down)
9.) Lioele Quick Point Eraser
8.) Koji No. 73 Eyelash Curler Wide Curve
7.) Vitacreme B12 - full review
6.) Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Liner
5.) Benefit Boi-ing Concealer - full review
4.) Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
3.) Skinfood Mushroom Multifuction BBcream - full review
2.) Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream
1.) Lioele A.C. Trouble Control Patches - full review + The Face Shop comparison

6 of the 12 items were repeats from last year :} which I think is a pretty good balance between old favorites and new discoveries!  My favorite find was definitely the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream; my face has taken to it like a duck to water.  The Lioele Quick Point Eraser, while not a perfect product, has also turned out to be remarkably useful - I'll be reviewing it in-depth later cuz it surely deserves it's own post regardless.

Ahh...it's already Monday!  So tired...must catch a few winks.

Source: Imgur

Good night!

4 comments :

  1. yaay a vlog! the background is a lil bit dark but I think it's still okay :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I've read your blog for so long without knowing you did youtube videos!

    That's awesome. You have a very charming personality. I never have time to use sheet masks. Do yours stay on when you're upright?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGOSHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YES YES YES!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels