Mexico 2013, Part 6: Beach Life

5.21.2013


One of the best places I went in Cancun was 100% free! Most of the beaches in the Hotel Zone are closed off to non-resort members, but there is a gorgeous public beach just a short bus ride away on Blvd Kukulkan (see it on the map!). You can chill under one of the cabanas for free and it was far less crowded and larger than most of the resort reserved beaches.

Swimsuit: Seafolly Seaview Bikini
Credits: Julie + me

The funny thing about laying out on the beach is that it's exhausting! All I did for hours was snooze in the shade, take an occasional dip in those beautiful turquoise waters, and listen to music...yet I didn't even have the energy to reapply sunscreen (totally deserved my sunburn)! If I lived on a beach I probably would never get any work done ^_^;;

12 comments :

  1. Gosh, the beaches there are insanely gorgeous!!! the waters!!!!!! I would love to go to Cancun someday ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beach is gorgeous, I think everyone feels like that when they go to the beach, i think its the sun and the beach that makes you feel lazy.

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me miss Cancun so much! I never knew they had public beaches there, I just kept staying at my resort because the beach was like walking distant haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been reading your Mexico posts with so much envy... Every picture you publish looks like it escaped from a magazine! It's so beautiful there! Travelling with friends is an awesome experience, and if you get to go to a country this beautiful, I'm sure it just makes everything even more wonderful :)

    RYC Thanks for your concern, Elle, things are feeling much better today :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous post! I love it:) It your blog is very stylish!!It couldn't be more perfect.
    CHIC STREET CHOC
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  6. So inspiring,doll!Keep rocking;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. read your comment:

    yea i think ill return it and purchase from sasa.com. i know you mentioned that youve gotten fake stuff from sasa before but i have yet to have a bad word about sasa so i think i'll trust them on that.
    ________________________

    Last time I went to Cancun was when i was 8 or something. It was a good experience overall. The waters were nice and the sands were soft and white. glad you had a good time! except for the sunburn xD. I absolutely love that first photo you posted. Looks like you're having a blast. Such a fun happy photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah man, I want to go to the beach :c Love
    the first picture! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg i want to go to mexico... i so want to go to the beach!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I MISS MEXICO!! lol that day of taking 3 busses then being a bum all day was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning photos! Beautiful light! Thanks for sharing! I am your new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice jump shot! The beach looks so awesome too~! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels