OOTD: Sunlight

5.16.2013


I'm not going to lie, when people at work called in sick for "food poisoning," I used to be all like 'pshhh....suck it up, wusses!' Then I actually got sick from food poisoning two days ago - nausea, gross burps, headaches, stomach aches, barfing food I ate days ago, and not to speak of the OTHER end.... It was pretty awful. Now I get it, food poisoning is legit misery -_-;; To everyone who was once food-poisoned, sorry for being judgy, now I understand your pain :(

River Island Vertical Stripe Tee {here}
The Limited 678 Colorful Skinny Jeans
Nine West Gold Flats
Forever 21 Faux Leather Structured Crossbody {here}

Btw the F21 bag is amazing quality for just $20! I usually avoid shopping at F21 because the disheveled racks drive me insane, but gosh darn it, sometimes you find some great gems :)

P.S. These were taken with Canon PowerShot ELPH 110HS, not bad for a point-and-shoot!

7 comments :

  1. I actually really like the color of the pants, nice burgundy color. I've been going crazy with shopping online lately, gotta stop looking at all these OOTDs... haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit! sorry about the food poisoning though! that sounds awful :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your feeling better! I'm actually really loving that bag its really cute, you really can find great things at forever 21 but I do understand how it's overwhelming with all the racks.

    Nina
    http://curvymod.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. read your comment. i'll be moving to Athens, Georgia, which is 1.5 hour away from Atlanta. It's a small city. And yes, facepainting is quite a lucrative business if you're able to get clients. Definitely one of the perks of the job aside from having fun face painting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Petit-Plastique/473640259360447

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, food poisoning is the absolute worst!! One time I laid in bed for 3 days due to my head spinning causing more nausea.

    Your outfit is nice. That handbag is so chic!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels