The Best

6.16.2013


The best donuts I ever tasted were the chocolate donut holes my dad smuggled to me from the adult church service. The best nachos I ever had were the ones from 7-11 that my dad would pick up for me after he came home from work at midnight. The best candies I ever ate were the ones my dad brought me whenever he went to a doctor's office or restaurant. No matter where he went or how tight money was, he would always bring home a little treat for me to eat.

He taught me how to swim, how to ride a bike, and carried my plump little self everywhere when I was going through my terrible two's and refused to walk anywhere outside the house (yes, I was that lazy and weird from the beginning >_<). He taught me how to dream big, the importance of family, and that happiness is found in the little things in life.

My 아빠 is the best dad in the world.

Happy Father's Day :)

5 comments :

  1. Aww, =) Happy Father's Day. I hope you get to spend time w/him today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! Happy Father's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a lovely tribute to your dad. I hope he's having a great summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww you and your dad sound like you have a very close bond, so sweet! I hope you both had a wonderful Father's Day together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww. How very touching. My dad's pretty quiet but I definitely notice his absence at family gatherings!

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels