January 5, 2014

Pick a Review Bebeeeee :) [CLOSED]


In light of my 2014 Resolutions - a video!  1 down...11 to go.... I also actually recorded this in November -_- it just took 2 bloody months to edit, but it still counts right?! Guhhhh....editing was such a pain because I wasn't used to talking in front of a camera anymore and kept messing up ;_;  Oh, well.

And can I just say how much an friggin miss my lights ;_;?!?  Good lighting sure worked wonders... That overhead lighting does nothing for me -_-


Products Reviewed:
Tonymoly UV Sunset Facial Sun Spray SPF30 PA++
Tonymoly Perfect Eyes Water-proof Liner in Real Black
Skinfood Fresh Apple Sparkling Pore Toner
Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel
Skinfood Mandarin & Shea Butter Hand Cream
Etude House Nail Polish Remover #2 Extra Power

I'm not sure why I needed such a long close up "action" shot of the Nature Republic Soothing Gel... I think I just liked the way the goopiness looked on camera :P

Anyway, as I said in the video, please feel free to vote on which product you'd like to see in the next review, hopefully to be posted next month *crossesfingers* This list is a mix of new releases or am interested in trying and need an excuse to buy ehehe

What would you like to see reviewed the most?
PollCode

Voting closes January 25 so that I have time to buy and sample the product for February.

Let's see how this voting thing goes ^_^ 

OK peeps - TonyMoly Easy Touch Cake Eyebrow it is!


It comes in Natural Brown and Gray Brown...not sure which to get yet....
(probably Gray Brown)

2 comments

  1. thanks for reviewing the nature republic product, I was actually going to buy that but i really don't like super perfumed products... so i'm not going to buy it anymore. Also now im curious about the eyeliner, im still in search of the best eyeliner which will stay all day without smudging xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the nature republic aloe gel!! My holy grail and daily essential!!

    ReplyDelete